Social Icons

Pages

Minggu, 02 Desember 2012

Asking about Possibilities, Expressing Curiosity and Desire, Expressing Views.

Asking about Possibilities
•       Would it be possible for (somebody) to …?
•       Do you think it’s possible that ... ?
•       What possibility is there that ... ?
•       Is there any possibility that ... ?
•       What's the possibility of ... ?
•       What are the chances of ...?
•       Do you think you can…?
•       Is it possible that ... ?
•       Is it possible to ... ?
•       Are you capable of…?

Responding an ask about possibility :
•       Yes, it is.
•       That’s possible.
•       Sure. It can be.
•       I think so.

Expressing Curiosity :
•       I want to know...
•       I’m curios about...
•       I’m eager to know...
•       What I’d really like to find out is …
•       I’d be very interested to know …
•       I’ve been meaning to ask you.
•       I’d like to know …
•       I wish I knew …
•       I’d love to know …
•       What’s on your mind?
•       I wonder …?

Responding curiosity :
•       You can ask him in person.
•       Let’s find the answer. I am also curios about it.
•       Let time show us the truth.


Expressing Desire :
•       I wish I could...
•       I want to...
•       I’m interested...
•       I’m wondering...

Expressing Views
•       I support your decision.
•       If I were you,..
•        Personally I believe…
•        In my view, …
•       It seems to me…
•        From my point of view…
•       I’d just like to say…
•       Well, to my mind this scene…
•       Personally, I consider…
•       To be perfectly frank…
•       If you ask my view about it, I will say that I agree with it.

Agreeing with a view :
•       Thank you.
•        Of course.
•        You're absolutely right.
•        Yes, I agree.
•        I think so too.
•        That's a good point.
•        Exactly.
•        I don't think so either.
•        So do I.
•        I'd go along with that.
•        That's true.
•        Neither do I.
•        I agree with you entirely.
•        That's just what I was thinking.
•        I couldn't agree more.

Disagreeing with a view :
•       That's different.
•       I don't agree with you.
•       However…
•       That's not entirely true.
•       On the contrary…
•       I'm sorry to disagree with you, but…
•       Yes, but don't you think…
•       That's not the same thing at all.
•       I'm afraid I have to disagree.
•       I'm not so sure about that.
•       I must take issue with you on that.
•       It's unjustifiable to say that...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar